追踪我bei =D


Thursday 12 January 2012

120112

啦啦啦..xDD
High High High!!
New year new life of course new Me..
i very appreciate last year because i had many memory with my lovely classmates..
thanks being the one in my life ;D

Sem break?? holidays?? WHAT CAN I DO??
sure enjoy holiday and hang out woth family and friends..
Ops..

Dear sister angel..:
can you give me 3 wish ?? just 2012..HAHAHH
i know you very kind one..sure can right??
-OH ya-
 first : for family i hope that my family always stay happy.
Daddy and mummy : take care your self please.. you only know take care us, but how about yourself??  although not prefect parent in the world , But for me..in my life you are the best parent for me..i love you.. ;D

sister and brother : last year study already lorh..good luck to you ;) 21 already but for me you just same like 17 18 -your mind larh- HAHHAH..

brother : YOU!! lolzz..always just tau infront of desktop!!!this year you better do good good in your spm..zz..

Second : friends..xDD

friends go in and out in my life but memorize will always in my heart..
LA LA LA ;)

third : sure myself ..Shhhh..

-tehleexian- 1606

No comments:

Post a Comment